Volunteers are the heart and soul of Kidney Wales.
We have committess throughout Wales that would like very much for you to be a part. Our volunteers include: retirees, students, homemakers, accountants, photographers. They keep Kidney Wales on the cutting edge of developments, supporting patients and community needs.
If you are looking for bite-sized, occasional volunteering opportunities, we have events such as the Cardiff 10K Race, Walk for Life, Invncbl, gourmet evenings and football matches.
By giving a little time to help kidney patients and their families you can:
- Make a difference to a kidney patient’s life.
- Improve your contacts and circle of friends.
- Use your life experiences to help people in your community.
- Gain valuable employment experience, that you can use to get a job.
- Develop your interpersonal and communication skills.
- Improve your CV.
To apply you need to contact us directly for our volunteering form or you can send us your CV together with a covering letter and we will get in touch with you.
Email: email@example.com or call us on (029) 2034 3940.