£17,500 – £19,000 (per annum / Full Time)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Director of Operations the successful applicant will lead the following functions:
Duties and responsibilities include
- Be the first point of contact for all visitors and deliveries
- Manage all incoming enquires; phone, email and deliveries, ensuring they are processed in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide general administration support to the Kidney Wales team, ensuring the smooth running of the office
- Attend events, both those organised by Kidney Wales and represent at other industry relevant events
- Support the fundraising team to organise events throughout the year
- Research and develop project specific needs including Statutory Fundraising to support the Can Do programme.
- Liaise and coordinate suppliers to ensure we have all marketing and promotional materials in a timely manner, ensuring stock is kept up to date
- Keep our CRM and file systems up to date
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- A good understanding of office, event and Project Management, Health & Safety and CRM.
- Experience in coordinating and managing multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Process driven, confident in developing efficient and effective systems, including CRM to increase the productivity of the organisation;
- Able to support and consolidate learning and development across the organisation; committed to informal and formal ongoing professional development.
- Excellent communication skills and highly literate; able to operate with diplomacy, tact and empathy.
- Essential personal qualities – strong ‘completer-finisher’, conscientious, efficient; energetic, determined and passionate about the work of Charities.
- Sympathetic to the values and ambitions of Kidney Wales.
- Due to the nature of our work, a DBS check may be required.
For more information about the role and Kidney Wales please download the role description
To apply please submit your CV and Covering Letter to:
Closing date for applications: 5pm on 19th April 2019
First interviews: w/c 29th April
Second interviews: tbc
Volunteers are the heart and soul of Kidney Wales Foundation
We have committess throughout Wales that would like very much for you to be a part. Our volunteers include: retirees, students, homemakers, accountants, photographers. They keep Kidney Wales Foundation on the cutting edge of developments, supporting patients and community needs.
If you are looking for bite-sized, occasional volunteering opportunities, we have events such as the Cardiff 10K Race, Walk for Life, Invncbl, gourmet evenings and football matches.
By giving a little time to help kidney patients and their families you can:
- Make a difference to a kidney patient’s life.
- Improve your contacts and circle of friends.
- Use your life experiences to help people in your community.
- Gain valuable employment experience, that you can use to get a job.
- Develop your interpersonal and communication skills.
- Improve your CV.
To apply you need to contact us directly for our volunteering form or you can send us your CV together with a covering letter and we will get in touch with you.
Email: email@example.com or call us on (029) 2034 3940.