Kidney Wales Free Wills Month
This month, Kidney Wales have teamed up with Farewill, the UK’s largest online will-writing specialists and winners of the National Will Writing Firm of the Year 2019 and 2020, to offer a free online Will-writing service for a limited time only.
Write your will for free with Farewill today, simply visit https://farewill.com/kwoctober-email
Making a Will is not something most of us think about, however it is one of the most important documents you will ever prepare. That is especially true if you have specific wishes to be carried out.
With the expert help of Farewill, you can quickly and securely write your Will in the comfort of your own home. Farewill will have your document checked by a specialist to make sure all your wishes are clear, and all this is completely free. The next step for you will then be to print and sign everything, in front of two witnesses, to make it legally binding, and secure your peace of mind.
Did you know….59% of UK adults have not written a will (research from Canada Life September 2020).
We appreciate that providing for your family, friends and loved ones will always come first. We do hope you will consider remembering Kidney Wales in your will, there is no obligation to leave a gift to us if you use this service, but if you do choose to remember us, thank you and know that your gift will truly help us support families and change lives.
Every penny of every gift, however large or small, will be invested in our vital work for patients and their loved ones, who endure the daily battles of chronic kidney disease and kidney related illnesses, both in this present time and for those who will unfortunately come to develop this chronic illness in the future.
How to use our online free Will service
- Consider who you want to remember
Think about the people and causes you care about and how you would like to remember them in your Will
- Write your free Will
To write your will for free with Farewill, simply visit https://farewill.com/kwoctober-email
- Follow the step-by-step process
You will be taken step by step through the Will-writing process with unlimited support from
the team at Farewill – it should take no more than 30 minutes.
Book a free call back at farewill.com/kw-telephone .
Alternatively, you can call Farewill on 020 8050 2686
please note you must tell the Customer Support team you are a Kidney Wales supporter.
If you are having difficulty with the online service, you can arrange a telephone appointment with the Farewill team anytime.
- This free service is available for a limited time to our supporters in England and Wales. The service will be available while the offer finishes once they’re booked up, which can be before the month ends. If you have your Will written or updated for free with us, there’s no obligation to leave us a gift. But once you’ve made sure friends and family are looked after, we’d be very grateful if you’d consider it.
- A team of friendly experts from Farewill are available 7 days a week for support, through LiveChat messaging or by phone
- Online Wills may not be appropriate for all circumstances
- You will soon be able to download our Gifts in Wills guide.
- visit our Gifts in Wills page to learn more about the impact a legacy can have.