Volunteers are the heart and soul of Kidney Wales Foundation
We have committess throughtout Wales that would like very much for you to be a part. “Our volunteers include: retirees, students, homemakers, accountants, photographers. They keep Kidney Wales Foundation on the cutting edge of developments, supporting patients and community needs”.
If you are looking for bite-sized, occasional volunteering opportunities, we have events such as the Cardiff 10K Race, Walk for Life, Invncbl, gourmet evenings and football matches.
By giving a little time to help kidney patients and their families you can:
- Make a difference to a kidney patient’s life.
- Improve your contacts and circle of friends.
- Use your life experiences to help people in your community.
- Gain valuable employment experience, that you can use to get a job.
- Develop your interpersonal and communication skills.
- Improve your CV.
Fill out the form below or send us your CV together with a covering letter and we will get in touch with you.
If you’re not sure how you can help and would like to enquire further about volunteering opportunities feel free to give us a ring.
Email email@example.com or call us on (029) 2034 3940.