Pioneering with Patients & Professionals Awards
On Thursday 28th June 2018, Kidney Wales will holding an awards night celebrating the excellence in renal care for patients in Wales, supported by the Health & Wellbeing Academy, Swansea University.
The ceremony will be held in the The Great Hall, Swansea University, Bay Campus, Fabian Way, Crymyln Burrows, Swansea, SA1 8EN from 7.45pm – 10.30pm. Reception opens from 7.30pm. Dress Code – Smart Casual
The award categories are:
- Dialysis Centre of the Year
- Innovative and Change Performance Dialysis Centre of the Year.
- Working with Kidney Wales on Fundraising Award in Locality.
- Dialysis Centre of Promoting Links for Patients.
- Community Dialysis Centre.
- Patients Champion in the Medical Health Professions.
Additionally, we will also be announcing on the night the successful applicants for both The Salaman Travelling and Excellence Scholarship and The Rhodri Morgan Life Ethics Fellowship.