We are excited to announce we are celebrating World Kidney Day 2020 with the launch of an online auction in conjunction with BidAid in aid of Kidney Wales.
All proceeds raised during this auction will help support and provide experiences for patients and their families across Wales living with kidney disease.
Our online auction lots include…
• A kicking tutorial with Welsh International rugby star Leigh Halfpenny, and a jersey signed by the Six Nations squad.
• An overnight stay with dinner, bed and breakfast at the beautiful St Brides Spa Hotel, Saundersfoot donated by our friends at Facilities by ADF.
• A training session with Welsh rugby legend Jamie Roberts
• A coaching session with Jamie Baulch
• A singing lesson with Lloyd Macey
• An Aerobatic Experience Flight donated by Zephyr Aviation.
• Cardiff Devils shirt & signed hockey stick by the massively talented Matthew Myers.
• Half Day Off-Road Motorcycle Training for one donated by Triumph Adventure.
• A VIP experience at the Cardiff Met Cardiff 10K powered by Kidney Wales
We are fortunate to have some fantastic prizes donated to the cause so please do bid generously every penny does go a long way continuing the life changing support Kidney Wales provide.