Keeping Well Over Winter
Virtual conference for patients
6.00pm-7.30pm, 25 November 2020
Free to attend
The conference is free to attend and is open to all people with kidney disease across Wales.
The aim is to provide advice and guidance to kidney patients on the theme of Keeping Well Over Winter.
Our host will be Caron Jones, Renal Social Worker from Wrexham Maelor and our guest speakers will include:
- Dr Catherine O’Leary, Clinical Psychologist, Adult Renal Services, Cardiff & Vale University Health Board
- Hayleigh Isaac, Support Services Coordinator, Paul Popham Renal Fund Wales
- Clare Weekes, Physiotherapist, Swansea Bay University Health Board
- Geraint John, Peer Mentor & Walk Leader, Paul Popham Fund Renal Support Wales, Walking For Health Group
- Harriet Williams Head Of Dietetics at the Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
Questions for the conference can be submitted in advance to
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 07960 182525
This virtual conference is brought to you as a collaboration between three leading kidney patient support charities: Kidney Care UK, Kidney Wales and the Paul Popham Fund Renal Support Wales.