The Renal Association want to help you manage COVID risk.
It is natural for us to be concerned at times like this and we understand that you will want to do everything you can to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus and minimise your risk of contracting this virus. The Renal Association have put together a selection of guidance to help us manage our risk.
You might have concerns about what activities you can do or worried about the new procedures in place during a hospital visit. These downloadable information guides will help you and hopefully give you confidence for your next cinema trip or supermarket shop.
Below are the guidelines for you to download. The Renal Association have put together these easy to read leaflets for you to refer to whenever you need that bit of reassurance.
- Reducing your risk during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Reducing your risk during the COVID-19 pandemic – printer friendly leaflet, colour
- Reducing your risk during the COVID-19 pandemic – printer friendly leaflet, black and white
- What are the risks of catching COVID-19 from various activities?
- Which kidney patients are at greater risk from COVID-19?
- Which adult kidney transplant patients are at greater risk from COVID-19?
- How are kidney units keeping you safe during COVID-19?